What is Elevate?
Elevate was founded in 2018 as the Women’s Leadership Committee. Since its founding, Elevate has expanded to become an inclusive commission that helps advance women, minorities and other underrepresented groups in the accounting and finance industry. Through events, mentorship and trainings, Elevate works to help members realize their career goals and educate the firm as a whole on the importance of fostering diversity of thought, as different ideas, perspectives and experiences create a stronger and more innovative work environment.
- To empower, promote, and mentor a diverse group of future leaders.
- To educate leadership on different types of leadership and skill sets.
- To utilize and leverage the talent pool at Richey May.
- To attract a diverse pool of talented new employees.
- Education of members through conference attendance, resources (such as articles and books) and in-person meetings.
- Quarterly events focused on education, training, and developing skills and fostering diversity.
- A facilitated mentorship program.