TIAG Appoints Keith May to Advisory Board
Articles by: Richey May, Jan 13, 2016
For Immediate Release
Keith May of Richey May & Co., LLP appointed to Advisory Board of international alliance of independent accounting firms
Denver, Colorado (January 13, 2016) – TIAG® recently appointed Keith May of Richey May & Co., LLP as a member of its Advisory Board. The Advisory Board, comprised of prominent accountants from around the world, is a vital component of TIAG’s membership, which encompasses 119 independent member firms throughout 68 countries.
Various roles of the Advisory Board include assisting TIAG’s management in reviewing prospective new members, offering feedback for the planning of international conferences and providing valuable guidance on future plans and initiatives. The Advisory Board convenes meetings at TIAG’s semi-annual international conferences in addition to regular teleconferences.
“I am honored to be appointed to the TIAG Advisory Board and look forward to serving such a prestigious and expansive group,” said Keith May, Founding Partner and Partner in Charge of Advisory Services at Richey May. “I feel privileged to have the opportunity to work with and learn from these world renowned business leaders.”
“We are honored to welcome Keith as a new Advisory Board member,” said Richard Attisha, President of TIAG and the TAG Alliances. “Keith is a leader in his firm and community, and I’m confident that the 16,000 professionals throughout the TAG Alliances will be well-served by Keith’s advice and counsel to our organization. Before I joined the TAG Alliances as President, I served as a member of the Advisory Board and I know Keith will benefit both personally and professionally from this experience.”
The complete TIAG Advisory Board includes:
- Kurt Baker; ESV Chartered Accountants (Sydney, Australia);
- Markus Dankl; INTERCURA (Austria);
- Jan Depoorter; SBB Accountants & Advisors (Belgium);
- Paul Maberly; Mercer & Hole (London, England);
- Keith May; Richey May & Co. (Colorado, USA);
- Randall Myeroff; Cohen & Company (Ohio, USA);
- Felipe Pestana; Grupo Planus (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil);
- Dan Ray; Hemming Morse, LLP (San Francisco, California, USA);
- Ronald Storch; Berdon LLP (New York, New York, USA);
- Richard Attisha, President of the TAG Alliances (St. Petersburg, Florida, USA);
- Melisa Attisha, Executive Vice President of the TAG Alliances (St. Petersburg, Florida, USA); and
- Peter Appleton Jones, Chairman and Founder of the TAG Alliances (St. Petersburg, Florida, USA).
About TIAG and The TAG Alliances™
The TAG Alliances comprise three groups: TIAG (The International Accounting Group), TAGLaw and TAG-SP. TIAG is an international alliance of high quality, independent accounting firms. TAGLaw is a similar alliance of independent law firms, and TAG-SP is a complementary association of strategic business partners. Collectively, the TAG Alliances provide accounting, legal, financial and business support services on a worldwide scale. With approximately 16,000 professionals in 280 member firms, and 630 offices in over 100 countries, The TAG Alliances serve tens of thousands of clients from all industry and commercial sectors. Learn more at www.TIAGnet.com.