On-Demand | The Institutionalization of Cryptocurrencies
Webinars by: Richey May, Aug 25, 2020
What Funds Need to Know to Attract Investors
Recently, Eric Essian, Senior Tax Manager for Alternative Investments, participated in a panel discussion at Sudrania Fund Service’s 2020 Cryptocurrency Summit.
OVERVIEW: Even as crypto is rising in interest as an investment, the confusion over how custody, auditing, and valuation is done presents a stumbling block. This panel will look at how technology and fund structuring know-how is being put to work today in easing investors’ concerns over fund managers’ effectiveness in creating and maintaining an institutional-grade portfolio.
MODERATOR: Daniel Strachman, Managing Director A&C Advisors LLC
- Eric Essian, Senior Tax Manager for Alternative Investments, Richey May & Co
- Jason O’Reilly, COO/CFO, DBL Digital
- Chris Boivin, Trading & Growth, Anchorage
- Benjamin Richman, SVP, Director of Digital Currency, Silvergate Bank
- Skyler Steinke, SVP of Business Development, Sudrania Fund Services